Saturday, February 27, 2010

wild west showdown!

Since I couldn't make it back across the state this weekend for the big wild west showdown in bremerton, I'm watching the live bouts online. www.derbynewsnetwork.com I definitely am envious of these girls. They're amazing! I'm super eager to get to that level. Hopefully some day I will be! These girls ROCK. Plus, watching the bouts, you can see a few big girls in there! YAY! It's all so inspirational to keep busting my ass (hopefully not literally again) and getting better! Did not go to practice this morning since it still hurts to walk, i don't want to know what might happen if i fell again just yet. Next week I'll go for sure even if it doesn't feel 100%. I definitely am eager to get better, this can also be my downfall.


No comments:

Post a Comment