Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poster!


I also made a poster for Rolling Hills for my photoshop class. The photoshop class was pretty lame, but I did learn how to make a new brush design, so that was pretty cool I suppose. Since the "final project" (it was only a week long class, so not much of a big final project) I was supposed to make a poster promoting something. I thought about doing my photography (http://www.racheljphotos.com) but decided to do it on derby instead. Here is the final product!

2 comments:

  1. I like your poster, it's really cute. Thanks for the shout out! I looked at your online portfolio, it's really sweet.

    Just to let you know, referring to yourself as a 'roller girl' is something that is pretty prestigious. Not the kind of thing thrown around lightly. Until you have actually been in a bout, skated with a league,or had some experience under your tights - you run the risk of offending others and alienating yourself from true Rollergirls.

    I look forward to seeing you again at a practice and hope that you will earn the privilege of using a derby name.

    Honestly, DAQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh! i definitely don't mean to offend anyone! I'm definitely looking forward to kicking my own ass to earn a name and the right to be considered a roller girl! I'm definitely still a wannabe at this point and I realize it! Don't mean to step on any toes! Looking forward to skating asap!

    ReplyDelete